These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to the Site. By accessing the Site, you confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, you shall not use this website.
The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided.
Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Use of the Site
You are either at least 18 years of age or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
We grant you a non-transferable and revocable license to use the Site, under the Terms and Conditions described, for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site. Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
Content provided on this site is solely for informational purposes. Product representations expressed on this Site are those of the vendor and are not made by us. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Site are those of the individual posting such content and may not reflect our opinions.
Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure.
The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
During the registration process you agree to receive promotional emails from the Site. You can subsequently opt out of receiving such promotional e-mails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
Anything that you submit to the Site and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, "Submissions") will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you.
In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content.
You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
Order acceptance and pricing
Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. You may be asked to provide additional verifications or information, including but not limited to phone number and address, before we accept the order.
We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the website. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and paid for.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions.
Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part.
Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of Apparels4U Closet in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
- Your items will be processed within 48 hours of receiving your payment, unless stated otherwise.
- All payments must be made in full once your final invoice is sent to you. We do not accept part-payments.
- No items will be purchased until the full payment has been made as invoiced.
- Please note that we do not guarantee that items select will always be available at the price viewed on the site. Customer will be notified of any price changes at the time of order. Any price adjustment(s) will be recalculated and customer will be re-invoiced for payment.
- Customer are responsible for entering accurate name of the product, product url, product # or item # or SKU #, quantity, colour, size and price before order is placed. We will not be liable for any mismatch or inaccuracy made by the customer.
- The shipping cost placed on by the retailer is separate from the shipping/delivery charge to Nigeria. This will be included in the total amount spent.
- We will not be held responsible if the item you require runs out of stock before we order the item. We will make 2 further attempts to re-order your unavailable items; any extra attempt will incur an additional charge of £3
- Service charges are non-refundable under any circumstances
- Once items have been ordered, if you change your mind, we will charge you a £10 admin fee to return the items if the items are still within the UK.
- Any refunds due to you by the retailer will be issues only when the retailer has issued the refunds to us.
- All orders which have left the UK and enroute to the customer is final. Refunds/Returns are not accepted.
- Any purchases made in error will be fully refunded at no cost.
- Our transit times are never guaranteed, so please use them as guides only. In certain cases, items might take longer e.g. delays with delivery from retailer within the UK or delays with customer or circumstances outside our control.
- As professional shoppers, we are able to give an estimated charge on the weight of items such as shirts, shoes, bags etc. In some cases, the item weight is listed in the product description. In this case, we can send you a shipping invoice before we make a purchase from the retailer.
- Minimum weight we charge for is in whole kg. For example if you purchased 1 item which weighs 500g; we will charge you for 1Kg
- In the event that we are unsure about the weight, we will send you a separate shipping invoice when we receive your items from the retailer.
- Depending on your destination, delivery can take between 10 -15 working days to reach our customers from when we receive all the items from the retailer; please request our delivery time scales before shopping.
- Some items may require taxes or duties by your local customs; you will be completely responsible for paying such charges in the country of your residence.